Biovedic facials combine energy work with ayurveda and aromatherapy. An ayurvedic assessment of your skin is made upon making your appointment. Organic and natural (usually edible) ingredients and products are chosen one by one before starting the treatment for optimum results and to avoid any allergic reaction. This type of facial goes through the standard steps: cleansing, exfoliation if needed, moisturizing and toning the skin. However, how the steps are conducted varies a great deal and may involve… when your body allows:
* repairing various layers of the physical, emotional and mental bodies
* cleaning your marma points (mini chakras), nadis (ayurvedic equivalent of meridians) and central channel
* balancing your chakras, or
* restructuring your aura.
Ultimately, your face is the map of your state of wellbeing and radiance. It guides the work and shows the results after the facial.
Available in person or online
This work can be done both:
* in person at Face to Grace
* at your location (conditions apply; enquire)
* or online via Skype, a free telecommunication software available online. This modality requires a couple of emails ahead of time to determine which ingredients and materials you will need to prepare ahead of time. Book one now!
*in person $108 for 1,5 hour
* online $75 (2 emails are exchanged to discuss ingredients and materials you will need)
* at your location for individuals or groups (email Samyukta for details and cost)
Testimonial: Isabela’s facial and products provide so much more than simply a luxurious, toning and soothing relief for the skin. The practice provides healing for the mind, soul, and spirit. I finally feel like my true self again, and on top of that, have a beautiful complexion as well. She truly understands the power of compassion, love, and healing, and can see and draw to the surface one’s true beauty and light. My deepest thanks and gratitude are owed to her for what she has done. — Ashley Culp, Ottawa