Once you understand how the 5 elements interact together, whether in your body or in the universe, you can see how everything affects your skin. This includes the air we breathe, the food, drinks and everything we put in our mouth, everything that comes in contact with our skin and so on. You will learn to identify the properties of the elements and those that are predominant in your makeup/constitution and observe their manifestations in others; identify how they affect your skin from your own experience, and learn how to put the principles of ayurveda to work for you.
This 4 one-hour series addresses the concerns of women and men who are ready to take responsibility for their skin condition. You will learn how to assess your skin from a fact-based point of view; select and prepare ingredients that nurture your skin and its specific needs; get nutritional tips for better skin; identify emotional and mental patterns that sabotage skin health.
- awareness of the factors that affect the skin
- uplifting and empowering knowledge and practices for beauty care
- recipes and tips useful throughout life
- recognition that you are in the driver’s seat regarding how you look and feel
- women and men who care about the health and feel of their skin
- those experiencing pimples, acne, oily skin
- those who are emotional about or are losing self-confidence because of the quality of their skin
- those in the beauty care industry who want to complement their knowledge