Practical Awakening is a six-hour course designed to harmonize, detoxify and upgrade your Earth bodies (physical body, etheric body, emotional body, and mental body). You will gain a stronger inner connection through the 30-minute daily practice taught here.
This course provides you with a simple, sustainable and effective daily practice. Practical Awakening is the basic course designed by Berdhanya Swami Tierra, Isabela’s teacher, and a per-requisite to Unification, The Temple of Grace and some others offered at Face to Grace, as well as retreats and other programs offered at Berdhanya Teachings.
Practical Awakening was design by Berdhanya in 1998 and she has now trained teachers of this program around the globe. Since 1998 students on three continents keep proving its effectiveness and simplicity.
- Introduction to the Structure of Being. You will study the physiology and anatomy of Earth bodies
- Introduction to ayurveda. You will study your individual ayurvedic constitution and how to manage it through exercise, diet and breath
- Introduction to the chakra system and how to clean it
- Introduction to the 9 emotions
- Introduction to the 4 minds
- Application of a 30-minute daily practice for centering and inner sustainability
- Introduction to stillness and meditation
- individuals seeking to abandon the path of effort
- those in a personal transition
- those who need to restore their physical health
- those suffering from insomnia, depression, lack of connection and resistance to relationships
- those experiencing emotional disturbances and a lack of self-guidance
- those seeking stillness of the mind and detachment
- Comfortable clothes
- A notebook and pen
- A sketch book and colouring pencils
- Please DO NOT wear perfume
$295 per person
$275 per person in groups of 3 or more
Sign up by email.
- In person in Ottawa
- Online (Skype) from anywhere.
- If you want to have a group course at your location, contact Isabela at email@example.com to discuss possibilities.
The course is available in English, French and Spanish.
- Before the course: a full registration and payment.
- During the course: punctuality, self-responsibility and the courtesy of letting us know if you expect to be late or miss a class.
- After the course: a 40-day self commitment in the application of the course in your daily life.
- Book your private course at any time.
- Small groups: Sign up for the e-newsletter to receive the calendar of courses
- a biovedic facial for your physical, emotional and mental bodies
- nutritional advice
- ayurvedic body oil massage (abhyanga) and shirodhara (treatment for the mind and nervous system
- Isabela Blanchet: biovedic and marma facials, purification of the senses, intuitive massage, shirodara; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sebastian Peralta: abhyanga and shirodara; email@example.com
- Satkiana Shaw: intuitive massage, shirodara, ayurvedic nutrition firstname.lastname@example.org
I can’t thank Isabela enough for guiding me through the Practical Awakening course! The sessions, exercises, and take-home meditations have given me such a deeper understanding of myself and how I greet the world. The process tremendously helped me through serious emotional issues that had been stuck with me for years.
No matter the highs and lows I was going through during the process, I’m also so grateful to Isabela for her kindness, patience, and compassion every time I came to her. She made everything so manageable, and she even managed to make me laugh about things that would otherwise have been so difficult for me to deal with!
By the end, I literally felt “awakened”, like I had come back to myself and had a live for myself I had not felt in a long time. It was one of the most beautiful and powerful things i have experienced! Ever since then, i have has so much more clarity and peace of mind, i have the tools to let difficult situations not get the better of me, and it has made me ready to take on the world with my head held high! Thank you Isabela for bringing me back to my true self!–- Chantal Clement., Ottawa