Every ecosystem on the planet produced everything needed for its inhabitants’ survival. This remains mostly true today and we are fortunate that knowledge and goods now travel very quickly. We will look at essential oils from various parts of the world that are all good for skin, find out what they have in common and what is unique about them; how to combine them, and how to determine which ones to chose for specific purposes.
Pre-requisite: Essential Oils for Beauty Care(1); willingness to accept the impact of the essential oils used on your physical, emotional and mental bodies.
During this introductory course, you will:
- review the roles of the Earth bodies (physical, etheric, emotional and mental)
- experiment with selections of essential oils with specific purposes and compare their effects
- work intensively with one essential oil and investigate its benefits on the self, by itself and in combination with others
- investigate the impact of the physical input of this combination in other areas of your life.
- individuals seriously open to both book and intuitive knowledge
- anyone with skin care issues looking for an alternative to pharmaceutical medication
- individuals who are seeking a natural way of balancing their emotions
- individuals working in the field of alternative medicine, eg. massage therapists
- anyone attracted to this course description.
Initial interview required
Cost: $225 per person; 1 hour per week for 4 weeks; ingredients included.
When: for group dates, subscribe to the e-newsletter or visit the calendar in these pages. Upon request for individuals (in person or online).
RSVP required by email.