Some masks are fun, others have become obsolete and need to go. This 4-lessons tutorial has been designed to allow you to explore this theme at your own pace and to bring you gradually deeper in the understanding and expression of your unique beauty. Simply send an email to sign up.
The format is very simple to use:
– 3 Word documents to read, with exercises, reflections, contemplation and homework
– 1 MP3 audio file for the guided meditation
– recommended next steps.
LESSON 1 – WHAT IS BEAUTY?
• Look at various definitions of beauty
• Recognize humanity’s quest for beauty
• Connect with your own quest for beauty
– at the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels
LESSON 2 – ON MASKS AND THE BEAUTY BEHIND THEM
• Why do you want to wear make-up?
• Why do you like (or not) mascarades and Hollowe’en?
• When masks get too small
• A mysterious creative force
• Cracking the cocoon
Sign up by email